Re: [classicrv] Re: New guy

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
      I do believe I have seen your name before.
      Just can't remember where. Probably one of the vintage groups.
      Well.....
      Welcome from western Kentucky. :)

      If your interested in vintage RV Rallies, checked out
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage-trailer-rally
      They have a list in the database of all the vintage rallies taking place
      around the US and Canada.
      There are 37 of them listed so far 2010.

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

      On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Bob Hines <bob-hines-1959@...>wrote:

      > Thank you Rob
      >
      > Bob Hines

    • Linda Hunnicutt
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
        I am new here also, perhaps my RV is not quite a antique yet..lol.. it is a
        92 holiday rambler. I love it with all the hard wood cabinets and floor.
        So easy to clean and keep looking nice even when traveling with large groups
        of folks. see photo below.

        Granny Warrior
        828- 398-0943 (cell) 409-673-4891 Skype: grannywarrior1
        For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not
        work, neither should he eat.

        Do not corner something that you know is meaner Than you.

      • JerryK
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
          Hi Linda,
          Welcome to the group. We would very much like to see your photo except Yahoo blocks photos that are attached to postings. But you can add your pictures to the Group Photo section at the Yahoo group site.  Here's a quick link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classicrv/photos/album/0/list
          JerryK

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
            just did that. Photos are now up under the War Wagon.