Re: [classicrv] Re: New guy

  • Bob Hines
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2010
      Thank you Rob

      Bob Hines

      --- On Fri, 1/15/10, Sirrobyn0 <sirrobyn0@...> wrote:

      From: Sirrobyn0 <sirrobyn0@...>
      Subject: [classicrv] Re: New guy
      To: classicrv@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 15, 2010, 5:06 AM

      Welcome Bob,
      I have a 1977 Dodge Flair Class C it is my second classic Rv. I have learned a lot of lessons and gained as well as shared a lot of knowledge here. Welcome.

      Rob

      --- In classicrv@yahoogrou ps.com, Bob Hines <bob-hines-1959@ ...> wrote:

      > Hi, My name is Bob. I own a 1966 Aristocrat Lo-liner. This is a great little camp trailer . Hope to get to knowing and learning from everyone.
      > .

    • Warren
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
        I do believe I have seen your name before.
        Just can't remember where. Probably one of the vintage groups.
        Well.....
        Welcome from western Kentucky. :)

        If your interested in vintage RV Rallies, checked out
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage-trailer-rally
        They have a list in the database of all the vintage rallies taking place
        around the US and Canada.
        There are 37 of them listed so far 2010.

        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

        On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:25 AM, Bob Hines <bob-hines-1959@...>wrote:

        > Thank you Rob
        >
        > Bob Hines

      • Linda Hunnicutt
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
          I am new here also, perhaps my RV is not quite a antique yet..lol.. it is a
          92 holiday rambler. I love it with all the hard wood cabinets and floor.
          So easy to clean and keep looking nice even when traveling with large groups
          of folks. see photo below.

          Granny Warrior
          828- 398-0943 (cell) 409-673-4891 Skype: grannywarrior1
          For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not
          work, neither should he eat.

          Do not corner something that you know is meaner Than you.

        • JerryK
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
            Hi Linda,
            Welcome to the group. We would very much like to see your photo except Yahoo blocks photos that are attached to postings. But you can add your pictures to the Group Photo section at the Yahoo group site.  Here's a quick link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/classicrv/photos/album/0/list
            JerryK

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 15, 2010
              just did that. Photos are now up under the War Wagon.