Re: First question, about RV purchases

  • Meg Adamik
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 30, 2009
      Paula, thank you for the encouragement, and Skip, thank you for the
      suggestion on the Jayco. This rig is too far away for me to do anything
      about it until this weekend, but hopefully it will still be available
      then and I can get up there to see it.

      I'll start checking out RV techs, but if anyone on this list knows a
      good one in the Denver or Longmont area please let me know. And thanks
      again.

      Meg
    • PennyT
      Message 38 of 38 , Dec 25, 2009
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, jfboone@... wrote:>My wife and I are nearing departure day on what we hope will be about a seven-week road trip out of the Oregon rain. And we did a bit of remodeling inside to include adding a book case (she loves to read)>>>>

        Most RVers are switching to Kindle, or similar, to cut down on the weight of carrying books.
        Happy Trails, Penny, TX