Re: Horrible Regulation

  • SkipC
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dear D
      Did you not see the :) at the end?

      Tt

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "D. Hammond" <dhammondtx@...> wrote:

      > WHAT????? Please tell me you're kidding. Where did this come from?
      > I haven't heard anything about it.
      >
      > D. Hammond
      >
      > On 11/6/09, SkipC <kudaedge@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
      > >
      > > Tiretramp

    • D. Hammond
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 8, 2009
        No. Sorry. I responded as tho it was true! ...sucker born every minute..

        D.

        On 11/8/09, SkipC <kudaedge@...> wrote:
        > Dear D
        > Did you not see the :) at the end?
        >
        > Tt
        >

        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "D. Hammond" <dhammondtx@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > WHAT????? Please tell me you're kidding. Where did this come from?
        > > I haven't heard anything about it.
        > >
        > > D. Hammond
        > >

        > > On 11/6/09, SkipC <kudaedge@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
        > > >
        > > > Tiretramp

      • Sonny
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 9, 2009
          Maybe all of us RVers should go to D.C. and get a few of 'our' Congressmen/women and Representatives to listen to us about many laws and regulations that are starting to put dampers on the weekend campers and us Fulltime RVers.

          RV sales are up due to the 'recession', but it's getting harder for us fulltimes to find decent campground and other positions for Workampers due to this new goverments "CHANGE"...all I see is the rich getting richer and those from middle-class and lower getting poorer.

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "SkipC" <kudaedge@...> wrote:

          > "Sorry, I'm overseas most of the year. Did I miss something? What's special
          > about 2012???? Not another horrible regulation, I hope.
          > Cindy"
          >
          > cindy
          >
          > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
          >
          > Tiretramp

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 12, 2009
            What regulation are you talking about.

            Bill,

          • mike
            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 13, 2009
              Will you folks pulleeease stop paying attention to idiots.

              I swear, absolutley ANYONE can come along and type any nonsensense that they can make up, on their keyboard, hit send...and it's big news.

              If you hear or read something that seems a little strange, go to snopes.com...they check out B-S and let you know what's real and what's made up.

              Seems there are a lot of folks out there who love nothing more than making up crap and watching people jump, yell, and scream.

              My grand kids and I will sometimes torment the cat with a laser pointer, but....

              Please folks, don't be that cat!!!

              Mike

              > > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
              > >
              > > Tiretramp

            • Jabba Truck
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 13, 2009
                Although I do tend to visit Snopes frequently, I don't believe they have the resources or inclination to cover every rumor and prank that appears on the countless mailing lists, BBs, and groups.  They tend to pick and choose their topics once they hit a certain level of significance, and occasionally still manage to get things wrong,  I don't think Snopes has anything proving or disproving this alleged regulation purportedly impacting our classic RVs.

                It helps to read internet postings with a bit of skepticism and a load of common sense.

                ________________________________
                Will you folks pulleeease stop paying attention to idiots.

                I swear, absolutley ANYONE can come along and type any nonsensense that they can make up, on their keyboard, hit send...and it's big news.

                If you hear or read something that seems a little strange, go to snopes.com.. .they check out B-S and let you know what's real and what's made up.

                Seems there are a lot of folks out there who love nothing more than making up crap and watching people jump, yell, and scream.

                My grand kids and I will sometimes torment the cat with a laser pointer, but....

                Please folks, don't be that cat!!!

                Mike

                > > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
                > >
                > > Tiretramp

              • Ted Kroll
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 13, 2009
                  If it sounds ridiculous, IT IS!
                  Although I do tend to visit Snopes frequently, I don't believe they have the resources or inclination to cover every rumor and prank that appears on the countless mailing lists, BBs, and groups. They tend to pick and choose their topics once they hit a certain level of significance, and occasionally still manage to get things wrong, I don't think Snopes has anything proving or disproving this alleged regulation purportedly impacting our classic RVs.

                  It helps to read internet postings with a bit of skepticism and a load of common sense.

                  ________________________________
                  Will you folks pulleeease stop paying attention to idiots.

                  I swear, absolutley ANYONE can come along and type any nonsensense that they can make up, on their keyboard, hit send...and it's big news.

                  If you hear or read something that seems a little strange, go to snopes.com.. .they check out B-S and let you know what's real and what's made up.

                  Seems there are a lot of folks out there who love nothing more than making up crap and watching people jump, yell, and scream.

                  My grand kids and I will sometimes torment the cat with a laser pointer, but....

                  Please folks, don't be that cat!!!

                  Mike

                  > > Hate to be barrier of bad new, But NO MH or TT will be allowed on Highways after June 1. 2012. So enjoy your MH/TT now while you can. :)
                  > >
                  > > Tiretramp

                • Wesley Furr
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 13, 2009
                    The original poster of the comment pretty quickly replied back that it was a
                    joke, and meant in good fun. They obviously didn't intend that person after
                    new person would read the post without also reading the confirmation that it
                    was a joke. So...it's most definitely not true! Now let's all get back to
                    other topics of conversation please!?

                    Wesley

                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 15, 2009
                      Good Point Wesley...

                      But, when 80-90% of the group message space is taken up with all of the original message and all of the replies appearing in darned near every posting, over and over and over again...

                      It's hard to pick out the new stuff!!

                      It would be wonderful if people would learn how to select and delete the parts of the old message that doesn't need to be reprinted over and over again...

                      like what I've done here...

                      Mike