Re: [classicrv] Wow - guess I have to leave now. :)

  • JerryK
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
      Nah, Glen I think you're OK.  That description is just a little bit out of date and needs to be revised.  Considering the ClassicRV group is about ten years old and that is probably the original description maybe we should add ten years to the date and make it 2000 or older.  So, hang around you and your new coach fit in just fine.
      JerryK
      ClassicRV Moderator

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
        There you go. An Official invite to stay. :o)

        So. Hmm. 2000. mine is a 1953 so that is 4.7 decades older so I should be a
        member 4.7 times. :o)
        If you want, I will loan you a decade or 2. :o)

        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

        On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:51 PM, JerryK <regal5575@...> wrote:

        > Nah, Glen I think you're OK. That description is just a little bit out of
        > date and needs to be revised. Considering the ClassicRV group is about ten
        > years old and that is probably the original description maybe we should add
        > ten years to the date and make it 2000 or older. So, hang around you and
        > your new coach fit in just fine.
        > JerryK
        > ClassicRV Moderator

      • tucson_sailors
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2009
          Grin. One, twice, offical!

          So, since I'm aware that GS is horrible with providing documentation, I'll see about scanning what I have - got the original paperwork which has all the 199x manuals for the stove, reefer, etc.

          Happy trails to eveyone

          Glenn and LarsEllen
          1991 GS Sun Voyager 34' A
          Tucson, AZ