Re: RV stuff for sale

  • SkipC
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "docrocker@..." <twbarnard@...> wrote:

      > Hey Skip, you forgot to mention our tropical breezes!
      >
      > I moved here to be with a woman I'd met...that didn't work out, but now I'm in a very good relationship and moving on!
      > What kind of rig do you have?

      Hi Todd

      I am not Skip but Tika the better half. We have a 88 Airstream and a 2007 Starcraft pop up. We acquired the Airstream from a inheritance, its much like camping in a culvert.
      Depends on price of fuel which one we take and what we tow with. We had friends (Sutton) that had a RV dealer in Grand Island,NE back between 77-81. The gas crunch killed them as it did many RV dealers then. Enjoy this great country, there no place else in the world like it.

      Tika
    • Ted Kroll
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
        Tika, Why are U still in the USA!!!!!

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2009
          Thanks Tika, I love Colorado and can't wait to move there!

          I haven't Been to you neck of the woods yet, but I want to get to all of the lower 48 someday...So far, most of my travels have been down the east coast.

          I have worked on a few Airstreams over the years...most older than yours, but one newer ones looked like they were moving towards more typical plumbing etc..Thankfully! The old ones were a pain to work on.

          We also sold Starcraft pop ups years ago, we were a top 10 Starcraft dealer in Canada. They had a plant in Ontario in those days, so shipping and Lack of Customs fees made it viable! Not so much anymore, but alwasy thought Starcraft was a step abpve the others.

          Either way, you guys are traveling in style! ;)

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "SkipC" <kudaedge@...> wrote:

          > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "docrocker@" <twbarnard@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey Skip, you forgot to mention our tropical breezes!
          > >
          > > I moved here to be with a woman I'd met...that didn't work out, but now I'm in a very good relationship and moving on!
          > > What kind of rig do you have?
          >
          > Hi Todd
          >
          > I am not Skip but Tika the better half. We have a 88 Airstream and a 2007 Starcraft pop up. We acquired the Airstream from a inheritance, its much like camping in a culvert.
          > Depends on price of fuel which one we take and what we tow with. We had friends (Sutton) that had a RV dealer in Grand Island,NE back between 77-81. The gas crunch killed them as it did many RV dealers then. Enjoy this great country, there no place else in the world like it.
          >
          > Tika

        • tmead17327
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2009
            Anybody need anything? Let me know / make an offer!

            Tommy

            --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, rthomasmeadows@... wrote:
            I still have the following stuff for sale, with some things added/deleted.
            I don't mind shipping from Durango, CO (81301) if you don't mind paying.
            I can ship to most of Colorado and some of northern New Mexico very
            inexpensively, UPS or freight truck for other locations.

            Somebody should really jump on the headers. If you don't know about
            Thorley headers, their reputation is the very best for quality, and they are
            designed specifically for low-end torque and pulling power -- great for RV
            applications.

            Make me an offer if there's anything you're interested in. Or if you're
            looking for something I didn't list, it can't hurt to ask.

            BRAND NEW never installed Doug Thorley p/n 315y Tri-Y chrome headers, fit
            small block Chevy 305/350/400 vans 1970-1986 $350

            1975 Chevy 350 engine, 4-bolt main, 50,000 miles, runs strong. $500

            TH350 auto trans, rebuilt 4,000 miles ago. $350

            Pre-87 Edelbrock Performer 2.0 oval-port non-EGR intake (Edelbrock #2161)
            for big-block Chevy 454, etc. Used but in good condition. $100

            Onan Microlight 2.8kv genset approx 1992 model -- hasn't run in a few
            years. I don't know what's wrong with it. $200

            Mid-'80's Coleman Mach III 13,500 btu a/c works fine, but no exterior
            shroud. $100

            Stove top/oven -- typical Magic Chef RV unit - $50

            Kitchen sink -- double, stainless, small RV-size $20

            There may be more to come. Let me know if you need something I didn't
            list.

            Please email me directly at _rthomasmeadows@..._
            (mailto:rthomasmeadows@...) for quickest replies.

            Tommy
            Durango, CO
          • rthomasmeadows@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2010
              I still have the following stuff for sale, with some things added/deleted.
              I don't mind shipping from Durango, CO (81301) if you don't mind paying.
              I can ship to most of Colorado and some of northern New Mexico very
              inexpensively, UPS or freight truck for other locations.

              Somebody should really jump on the headers. If you don't know about
              Thorley headers, their reputation is the very best for quality, and they
              are
              designed specifically for low-end torque and pulling power -- great for RV
              applications.

              Make me an offer if there's anything you're interested in. Or if you're
              looking for something I didn't list, it can't hurt to ask.

              BRAND NEW never installed Doug Thorley p/n 315y Tri-Y chrome headers, fit
              small block Chevy 305/350/400 vans 1970-1986 $300

              1975 Chevy 350 engine, 4-bolt main, 50,000 miles, runs strong. $500 -- sold

              TH350 auto trans, rebuilt 4,000 miles ago. $300

              Pre-87 Edelbrock Performer 2.0 oval-port non-EGR intake (Edelbrock #2161)
              for big-block Chevy 454, etc. Used but in good condition. $100 -- sold

              Onan Microlight 2.8kv genset approx 1992 model -- hasn't run in a few
              years. I don't know what's wrong with it. $200

              Mid-'80's Coleman Mach III 13,500 btu a/c works fine, but no exterior
              shroud. $100

              Stove top/oven -- typical Magic Chef RV unit - $50

              Kitchen sink -- double, stainless, small RV-size $20

              I've basically taken apart a complete motorhome. Let me know if you need
              something I didn't
              list here -- I've likely got it.