Re: [classicrv] Re: Truncated Email Addresses....

  • rlb
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2001
      That's not so far.

      Do you ever get over this way (twin Cities). I've been out to the EAA
      show a couple of times.

      bobb

      Chris Swan wrote:

      > Shawano...35 miles west of Green Bay.
      >
      > -Chris (TG)
      >

      > I'm near Baldwin.
      > >

      > > --
      > > -+-+-+-+-+-
      > >

      > > bobb
      > >
      > > http://64.33.167.222/

      > eGroups Sponsor
      [Corbis - The Place for Pictures Online]

      -+-+-+-+-+-

      bobb

      http://64.33.167.222/

    • Chris Swan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2001
        Shawano...35 miles west of Green Bay.

        -Chris (TG)

        I'm near Baldwin.

        > --
        > -+-+-+-+-+-
        >

        > bobb
        >
        > http://64.33.167.222/

      • Chris Swan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2001
          Hi Bob,
          I just checked my map...your straight accross the state from my
          place...cool! Your just down the road from Chippewa Falls right?
          Home of the Leinenkugel's Brewery.
          We're over due for a trip to the Twin Cities. Haven't been there for
          five years or so. We were out that way two years ago. I think we
          stopped at a railroad museum near Cumberland. Stayed in Chippewa
          Falls, then went up to Spooner & Hayward. Most of the time we go up
          to Rhinelander or east to Door County. I haven't done it yet, but my
          goal is to camp out on Washington Island this summer.
          It's good to run in to a fellow "cheese Head" here in the group.
          See ya 'round!

          -Chris (TG)
        • Ken Ennis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 4, 2001
            --- In classicrv@egroups.com, "Kathy " <key-2@u...> wrote:

            > As a review, and to our new members....
            >

            > The email addresses on egroups are truncated for privacy.
            > You can see your own entire email addy, but you can't see
            > anyone elses.

            Hi Kathy and List
            Hell I didn't know what TRUNCATED meant. Now I'm going to have
            my hair TRUNCATED today.

            Ken
            Cool in Daytona Bch.

          • Kathy
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 4, 2001
              > Ken wrote....
              > Hell I didn't know what TRUNCATED meant. Now I'm going
              > to have my hair TRUNCATED today.

              Ya know you just made my day!!! LOL

              Thanks, I needed a good laugh!!

              Kathy