Re: New subscriber

  • Chris Swan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Bobb,

      You wouldn't consider selling the wagon, would you? ;)
      http://64.33.167.222/wagon_olds/index.html
      I was a hard-core wagon owner 'till last year when I wore out my '89
      Pontiac Safari. I still think they make the best tow vehicles....

      -Chris in WI
      (the trailer guy)
    • rlb
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2001
        Did you get my reply on this, or are you in your negotiating mode? ;o)

        bobb

        Chris Swan wrote:

        > Hi Bobb,
        >
        > You wouldn't consider selling the wagon, would you? ;)
        > http://64.33.167.222/wagon_olds/index.html
        > I was a hard-core wagon owner 'till last year when I wore out my '89
        > Pontiac Safari. I still think they make the best tow vehicles....
        >
        > -Chris in WI
        > (the trailer guy)
        >

        > eGroups Sponsor
        [Corbis - The Place for Pictures Online]

        bobb

        http://64.33.167.222/