RE: [classicrv] Atwood water heater

  • Manuel Domingos
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 8 11:05 AM
      Is the burner cycling normallyduring the day?

      _____

    • bob woods
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 8 11:19 AM
        Is the burner cycling normally during the day?  Manuel

        I think so,  its sitting in my driveway after replacing the water heater control unit so I'm not living in it. This is a TT that my soninlaw uses at his deer lease. The control unit was changed because the darn thing wouldn't light.  Bob