Atwood water heater

  • Bob Woods
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 8, 2009
      I have a 6 gallon Atwood water heater with pilot that is giving me fits. The thermostat is set to turn off at 120 degrees F. but during the night the water temp will creep up to between 140-150 F. Is this normal?
    • Manuel Domingos
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 8, 2009
        Is the burner cycling normallyduring the day?

        _____

      • bob woods
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 8, 2009
          Is the burner cycling normally during the day?  Manuel

          I think so,  its sitting in my driveway after replacing the water heater control unit so I'm not living in it. This is a TT that my soninlaw uses at his deer lease. The control unit was changed because the darn thing wouldn't light.  Bob