For Trade or maybe for sale.

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      I'm considering (haven't decided for sure yet) trading my 1953 vintage airstream (sob) for something a smidgen bigger.
      Due to health reasons, My wife can't sleep in a bed. She has to sleep in a recliner and since my trailer has no recliner and no room for one, I'm considering trading.

      In Western Kentucky, I have is a vintage mostly remodeled 1953 25 foot Airstream Cruiser travel trailer. Pictures: http://www.webshots.com/user/wncol2004
      Serial number O(ohio)4032
      WBCCI numbers that were (though seriously faded and almost gone) on it are 562 that was registered to Mr and Mrs Fox back in the early 50s. It also went on 2 of Wally Byam's caravans to Mexico. Once in the winter of 1956 and 1958 I do believe...So it has some traceable history.

      Anyone interested? If so, I can tell you more about it.

      1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.