Apology for poll delay...

  • k9qb
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
      I'm sorry, but, I can't seem to outwit the "Polls" tendency to scramble the answers as I've tried to construct them...

      It's kind of like when Microsoft "ord"likes to "help" me with its automatic formatting...yeh, right!

      I will try again to post my poll after my anger has a chance to cool!

      Thanks, Mike
    • Warren
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
        Yup, Yahfooie can really mess things up can't they.

        Just try again and see what happens but don't fret it.
        Might be time to look for an off site survey site and just put a link
        referring to it in the group survey or links section or both.
        1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.

        On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM, k9qb <k9qb@...> wrote:

        > I'm sorry, but, I can't seem to outwit the "Polls" tendency to scramble the
        > answers as I've tried to construct them...
        >
        > It's kind of like when Microsoft "ord"likes to "help" me with its automatic
        > formatting...yeh, right!
        >
        > I will try again to post my poll after my anger has a chance to cool!
        >
        > Thanks, Mike

      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
          Mike, Warren
          I just closed a bunch of polls that have been open for way too long, some of them for nine years or more. Maybe that will help. Good luck with your polling, it's a good idea.
          JerryK

          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, Warren <wncol2004@...> wrote:

          > Yup, Yahfooie can really mess things up can't they.
          >
          > Just try again and see what happens but don't fret it.
          > Might be time to look for an off site survey site and just put a link
          > referring to it in the group survey or links section or both.
          > --
          > Warren
          > 1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.
          > 1953 Airstream Cruiser Travel trailer (The Runaway Sue)
          > Western KY
          >
          > On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:24 PM, k9qb <k9qb@...> wrote:
          >

          > > I'm sorry, but, I can't seem to outwit the "Polls" tendency to scramble the
          > > answers as I've tried to construct them...
          > >
          > > It's kind of like when Microsoft "ord"likes to "help" me with its automatic
          > > formatting...yeh, right!
          > >
          > > I will try again to post my poll after my anger has a chance to cool!
          > >
          > > Thanks, Mike

        • Warren
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2009
            Not a prob. I voted just a minute or two before you close them. I didn't
            notice how long they have been open. Yah, 9 years is a bit long. :)
            1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.