terry taurus parts available

  • amc19812002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Hey Everyone!

      Well, it's official! I brought home the terry this morning! Rode like a dream but there is SIGNIFICANT damage to the body and some of the interior. I am currently tearing it down and getting ready to sell off any good pieces. Now, this is a complete trailer, minus the batteries and gen set, but there are lots of good usable parts left. If anyone is interested just let me know what you're looking for and I will check out the condition and reply.

      adam

      amc19812002@...

      By the way, this group has been invaluable to me, not only for the different stories but also all the technical bits and pieces! keep 'em comin!