re power plug to get light

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      we found it but the plug is not like are 3 prong plugs today there are 3 and there flat in shape 2 on top and one on bottom are there adapter for these i dont know why when they rewired the camper they didnt replace this as well ???
      how hard would it be to replace this old adapter now ???? we are almost finished with the inside repairs and dont want to have to take off the shell to rewire it . due to not having a place to keep it dry while it would be rewired if nothing else we will use lanterns. and are out door cook stove even the plug to hook up the tail lights is round not flat there to is going to be another problem were thinking any ideas or help anyone can give us would be great.