The RV Book

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      I just found a book at wal-mart called "The RV Book" put out by rv education 101. it was on mark down from 15.96 down to 5 bucks.
      it has about 270 pages of general info about rv's of all types.
      i have only flipped through it so far, but it looks to be well worth the 5 bucks. isbn # 0-9776025-1-6
      those of you who are looking for something like this, check your local wal-mart. there are copies of this and other similar books as well on amazon starting about 3 bucks, but they want 3.99 shipping.
      Doug
    • Marta Brewer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Was this book in the RV section, or over in the books and magazine section?
      • dxxx cxxxxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          it was on an end aisle, near the rv and automotive section where out wal-mart puts the clearance stuff from those departments.
          check the rv aisle, and if you don't find it ask someone in that department. some stores do thier clearance stuff different. i have seen clearance in it's regular location with the clearance price tags, on the end aisle at the back of the department, on a cart in the main aisle in front of the department, and on a cart in the front of the store by the checkstands. i think part of it is how many items they have and how bad they want to get rid of them. Doug