Rv on the islands

  • BOB ROSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      (still tickles me, RV's on the islands!)

      Mike,
      I have to tell you that my first camping experience was on Oahu at one of the military campgrounds.. It involved a new at the time, Ford van, some campging gear, a whole lot of alcohol and of course the Hawaii sun and beach. Camped right on the beach .. I have to tell you, Life just doesnt get any better than that..

      Ford van-RV?? I guess it could count.. Especially as my current ford van is actually bigger then my Toyota Chinook camper..LOL

      antiqbob