Hey, all

  • Mike VanPelt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      Did anyone else get out over the holidays on an extended trip anywhere? We
      ran 2100+ miles, 8 days, down through Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas,
      then back up thru Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, and back to Wisconsin.

      Lots of great scenery in the Ozarks. Anyone else get out?

      Mike

      ======================

      "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you
      can live as if everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

      Cindy & Mike VanPelt

      - Libby & Darcy

      Milwaukee, WI, USA

      1997 Itasca Spirit 21RK Class C

      - 21', Ford E350, 460V8

      1979 Champion TransVan Model 604 Class B+

      - 19', Dodge B300 Sportsman, 360V8