1972 Superior 28ft, Class A, Family owned since new

  • looneybin840
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      96,000 miles, two gaucho rear bed style. Chrysler M-500 Frame, 413-3
      Engine and 727 Transmission, 4k Onan Genset. Engine and Generator need
      to be started they're cranked monthly, but not started.
      Make offer, trades welcome be creative.... I have a few photos. I can
      take more for serious buyers.
      It is stored in Tucson, AZ.
      Happy new year!
    • drdaveradio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "looneybin840" <looneybin840@...> wrote:

        > 96,000 miles, two gaucho rear bed style. Chrysler M-500 Frame, 413-3
        > Engine and 727 Transmission, 4k Onan Genset. Engine and Generator need
        > to be started they're cranked monthly, but not started.
        > Make offer, trades welcome be creative.... I have a few photos. I can
        > take more for serious buyers.
        > It is stored in Tucson, AZ.
        > Happy new year!

        Did you post the pictures? I am in Tucson and am curious about the
        condition...
        Dave