Re: [classicrv] vacation was great but traveling was from H--- part 1

  • arhertel
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      Scott wrote: What years did they start putting catalytic converters in the big
      motorhome chassis? My 1983 GM doesn't have one (thankfully) but then
      again, it also still has a carburetor.

      Hi Scott, Ours is a 1989 Class A Airex made by Rexall. It is 32ft. Don't know if this was the first year or not.
      Bichonly, Arlene & Krystal K Bichons in El Paso, TX
      Mailto:arhertel@...