20'Argosy For Sale

  • pepepepe14285
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2008
      Would anyone be interested in a 20' MH, Argosy by Airstream? 454 Chevrolet, 62k,runs good, has practically no interior,but a decent body. If its worth $2500, I won't part it out.Its in SW Michigan. I can send pics. 269-317-2606
    • armbrester@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2008
        I would be interested in seeing pictures. Thanks, Mike.

        From: "pepepepe14285" <pepepepe@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "pepepepe14285" <pepepepe@...> wrote:>> Would anyone be interested in a 20' MH, Argosy by Airstream? 454 Chevrolet, 62k,runs good, has practically no interior,but a decent body. If its worth $2500, I won't part it out.Its in SW Michigan. I can send pics. 269-317-2606>Michael, I would send pics if I could, but I need your email. Steve