going on vacation this weekend

  • jaytob9982@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Hi all we are going on vacation this weekend we are gonna bypass the fresh
      water tank to clear up the leaky tank problem. Hope to talk to everyone on
      Monday or Tuesday. PS please don't totally fill up my inbox while I am
      gone......LOL 215 messages in June YEAH :-) Talk to everyone later

      Jason

      <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=gmz-616"> If you want to
      make money while looking at web pages click here and please use me as a
      referral GMZ-616</A>