Control / Monitor Panel wiring? (1976)

  • erikrt75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hello,
      I am new to this site, and I am hoping to find a wiring diagram of
      some kind for the back of a control monitor panel for a
      1976 "Executive" Dodge M500 (440 V-8) Class "A" Motorhome (31ft).

      It sat for a number of years before I aquired it, and some squirrels
      got in through the refrigerator vent and chewed through most of the
      wiring directly on the back of the panel...

      The "Control Center" has 10 buttons for the following items:
      Holding Tanks 1, 2, Water level, LP Gas, Generator start/stop, Panel
      On/off, Main Batt, Gen Batt, Refrig Alarm & Water Pump.
      (Along with a Generator Hourly Gauge in the center - by "Hobbs")

      http://picasaweb.google.com/ert1975/1976ExecutiveRepair02

      Here is the link to the pics of the control panel. The only
      manufacture names on this panel anywhere is on the generator hour
      display, which says "Hobbs" and Stewart "SW" Warner. Also, on the
      circuit boards in the back, I see the name "WEMAC" with "8600" on the
      larger circuit board & 8530 on the smaller one. That's it...

      Can anyone out there help me with this? Also, if there isn't a way to
      fix the wiring, can the entire control panel be replaced with an up-
      to-date one that it would work the same? I would certainly appreciate
      any help, and thank you!