RE: [classicrv] New Freebies (1st July)

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      Has the moderator approved of these "freebies" emails, or is this a sleazy
      spammer who keeps coming back every week under a new email address?

      Wesley

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
        Your assupmtion is correct - a spammer. I noticed that you have your
        options set to "e-mail". If you set it to "No mail" and read the
        messages off the internet site, you more than likely will never see the
        spam message as I delete them as fast as I find them.

        Dad

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Wesley Furr" <wesley@...> wrote:

        > Has the moderator approved of these "freebies" emails, or is this a
        sleazy
        > spammer who keeps coming back every week under a new email address?
        >
        > Wesley

      • Wesley Furr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          Yes, that's right, I do have it set to email. If I set it to "no mail", I
          would likely never see any message from this (or any) group. "No mail" is
          not an option...if I have to remember to check messages via a web site, I'll
          forget to do it. However, moderating new members, or at least requiring
          them to give a reason to join takes very little time and would avoid this
          sort of stuff. But hey, I'm not the moderator.

          For those that don't like junk e-mail, you may want to consider joining the
          RVRepair group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rvrepair

          Wesley