Re: [classicrv] Re: SJ

  • Jc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
      About what do they run,, I 'd love to have one ,, does urs go all way around
      or just in the front,, I didn't have the advantage to talk to the people
      when I saw it going to see if they have Camping world here for sure , thanks
      jc

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2008
        I found it went to the site and we have the membership so we'll get a
        10%discount,, sounds good to me .. Hubby asked how do they hook on ,, the
        awning? Couldn't bring it up larger to get a good look and do they go to the
        ground ? Jc

        Jc

      • SJ
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          We hook it up under the edge of the awning using sliding awning
          hooks - like the ones to hang your patio lights. It doesn't go to the
          ground but blocks out the sun just fine.