Re: Starting battery problems in 1989 Itasca Sunflyer?

  • SJ
    Message 1 of 18 , May 4, 2008
      Thanks Jim. Just went to the website and now I know what the heck it
      looks like. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. Thanks again.

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <jim@...> wrote:

      > go to jcwhitney.com under the RV section .
      > do a search for isolator. there are several photos.
      >
      > jim in bolingbroke
      > 95 safari trek 3330
      > formerly 83 champion 24' class A

    • r and r
      Message 2 of 18 , May 5, 2008
        follow the positive lead from your chassis battery. it should go to a
        start relay and from there to the isolator. there should be nothing
        else attached to this post.

        we found the 12v dc panel was attached to ours instead of being
        attached to the coach terminal. that is why the chassis battery would
        drain down over a few days.

        good luck!!!