Re: [classicrv] Re: "Timberline "gray tank""

  • pthughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      I made a bumper the way he suggested. I poured some cement and chain in it,
      capped it off and mounted it on my truck rather than buy a new one. It
      worked!

      I needed some weight for snow areas.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        P,
        I was going to ask why the cement & chains. Oh I get it, you weren't
        using it for a holding tank, just extra weight for traction.
        I was confused there for a minute. Isn't PVC wonderful. It can be used
        to make all kinds of neat containers. PVC & Duct tape, modern marvels.