Is it a Sportsman Or King of the Road?

  • howbee2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
      How do I find this info?
    • Michael VanPelt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
        "Sportsman" was the Dodge Van chassis name - I think they were mostly the
        B200 & B300 (3/4 & 1-ton) models (might be the B100 too but I don't know).
        You can get those models' service manuals online at a lot of places. LOTS
        of companies used these chassis for their Class B's & C's - my TransVan is a
        Champion-made Class B on a B300 Sportsman chassis. "King of the Road"
        sounds like it might be the name of the RV/conversion company but check the
        info panel on the inside of the Driver's door frame.

        Let us know!

        Mike

        Mike VanPelt

        Director of Bands & Orchestras