travco 1978

  • cressionnielisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
      hi all
      new here. going next weekend to pick up our 1978 dodge travco. going from new orleans to
      va. we are really excited. we are picking up our new baby in luray then will be staying in
      roanoke for about a week. we hope to have the ole girl well checked out by a local shop in
      roanoke before the long road home to new orleans. any one in the luray to roanoke area with
      connections to a good shop??

      my hubby was determined to get a bus conversion but after looking at several he started
      seeing my way on the totally awesome travco. hope i don't have to eat my words.
      lwc
      big joes wife
    • JerryK