Re:86 Toyota Conquest & brake lines

  • Peter Penwarden
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2007
      Reading your piece about your Toyota made me recall my visit to Phoenix last year. I was on holiday from England and was after a master cylinder for my RV. I bought one and thought I had better get some brake line unions. Was very surprised when I visited brake shops and dealers to be told we don't have unions, only complete pipes. The brake shop told me if the dealer doesn't have a brake line in stock we don't do the job. In England every garage makes their own pipes. I wonder if your Toyota lines came from the dealer?
      Peter Bristol England.

    • Nancy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
        Car-X is nationwide. They did the work on my Toy. I got the extinct
        idea it was up to the mechanic. Let me know if you'd like me to
        contact him and findout fo you.

        Gypsy Nancy