Now THAT'S an old Class A!!

  • Scott Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      I happened on a very old mini-motorhome in my eBay searchings (just
      searching for cheap cars within 75 miles of home.) This thing is pretty
      unique, to say the least. Would be a very ambitious restoration...

      Check eBay item 150128682926:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150128682926

      1935 Housecar (on a Chrysler chassis.)

      Scott in Penfield NY
    • lena knighten
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
        Someone would have their hands full restoring that,
        But it would be awesome when it was finished.

        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/