Re: [classicrv] Re: New Member

  • bob dobalina
    Message 1 of 139 , Mar 3, 2007
      I emailed you once silly, have direct connections with reps from onan! I'm in Tucson... yell if I can help I know ac/dc all to well

      Hi ive got a 1977 with the onan what the problem oneinga11@...

      Message 139 of 139 , Jan 10, 2011
        Hi Cindy and Everyone that responded to the "New Member/Unsubscribe" thread, asking for input on painting the interior wood paneling,

        Thank you all so very much for your responses! Sorry for the delay in responding - we had company over the weekend, and I am just now sitting down to my computer.

        I appreciate all of the links and website/group recommendations. Looking forward to checking them out!

        I'm going to try painting the bedroom area first, see how that goes. Hopefully, if I do a thorough job on the prep work and use a good quality primer, the paint will hold up. The storage lot where the camper is kept when it's not in use is out in the blazing sun - I was concerned the paint would crack and peel from the heat. Good to know that others have had success with it.

        Wishing each of you a great week ahead, and happy camping!
        Hoot