Another Window question

  • bhutch11
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
      My HR Crown Imperial has this two inch (or so, I didn't measure it :)
      wide band of self adhesive rubber seal around the front windshield
      that is curling up and falling off. So far the glass shops that I
      have called/ visited have not been able to point me in the right
      direction to replace it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks,

      Bruce
      90 Holiday Rambler Crown Imperial
      "Sarcasm is your bodies natural response to stupid!"
    • Michael VanPelt
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        Try www.fixitrubber.com <http://www.fixitrubber.com/> - it's in Wisconsin
        but they specialize in the rubber, window seals/tracks, etc. for rebuilders.
        I've gotten a few things there over the last year for my TransVan & they've
        always been helpful, even when it's something a little weird.

        Mike VanPelt

        Director of Bands & Orchestras

        Riverside University High School

        1615 E Locust St.