help in florida

  • Andre
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi all... I got my new to me 1970 aalit up an runing and we headed off
      to fl for the winter .... I worked real hard getting running great and
      now am having some issues with the Camper aspect :) furnace - hot water
      line leak and shorts in the wiring not to mention ..split rim tubes
      tires (yuck!!) any how I was wondering if any one knew of anyone used
      to working on classics in Florida ( we are in cleawater now but willing
      to travel for good dependable work) I hate to just get out the phone
      book and take my chances
      thanks in advance for any advice
      andre'
    • theeasterner2007
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Hi There: We have had work done at the Camping World in North
        Fort Myers. We had an electrical problem and they
        did a good job in fixing it.

        The Traveler

        EastCoastRVing_Traveling & TheElks_MooseRVing_TravelingHome