Eternabond better price

  • rjerryc01
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
      We all know that the eternabond product is the best for the roof
      repair/seal. We also shudder at the cost.
      Eternabond site gives you a 37 foot roll for $72 + $11.75 shipping.
      That's $83.75.
      I found a roofing supply site that offers a 50 foot roll - lots more
      than 37 feet - for $44.95 + shipping and a buck for handling. I just
      got my roll and my shipping was $6.22 - my total cost = $52.17 and that
      was 50 feet rather than 37 feet.
      They don't use the exact wording for the product - I contacted
      Eternabond and they said that they specially package the 50 foot rolls
      for wholesale roofers and it is the RV product but it is not marked as
      such because the roofers use it on "regular" construction.
      So, there it is: roughly $1.04 a foot or $2.27 a foot.
      The web site is bestmaterials.com
      Hope it helps someone save a few dollars.
    • 1977 Champion/Titian
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "rjerryc01" <rjerryc01@...> wrote:

        > We all know that the eternabond product is the best for the roof
        > repair/seal. We also shudder at the cost.
        > Eternabond site gives you a 37 foot roll for $72 + $11.75 shipping.
        > That's $83.75.
        > I found a roofing supply site that offers a 50 foot roll - lots more
        > than 37 feet - for $44.95 + shipping and a buck for handling. I just
        > got my roll and my shipping was $6.22 - my total cost = $52.17 and that
        > was 50 feet rather than 37 feet.
        > They don't use the exact wording for the product - I contacted
        > Eternabond and they said that they specially package the 50 foot rolls
        > for wholesale roofers and it is the RV product but it is not marked as
        > such because the roofers use it on "regular" construction.
        > So, there it is: roughly $1.04 a foot or $2.27 a foot.
        > The web site is bestmaterials.com
        > Hope it helps someone save a few dollars.

        I would second the recommendation.

        They are a great co to buy eternabond from. I have bought many times
        from them. The Co has been recommended a few times before on this
        list. They also have a few other great products available for your
        water proofing needs.

        Dave

        1977 Titan D-517