Re: 71 Travco 220 -- RIP

  • davidkerryedwards
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2006
      Henry:
      Call me. I'm sick at the news. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you since Thursday.

      Kerry

    • ncra@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2006
        Henry, hate to hear of your bad luck,glad you where not hurt, just looked at the photos of it. that was a nice looking rig.

        Timothy F. Heilig
        Carolina Copters LLC
        4933 Randleman Rd.
        Greensboro N.C.
        27406
        336-674-0451

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2006
          Hi Henry, bummer,
          at least you walked away. i have has a similar
          experience, so your not alone there.
          most of the old rigs i've seen around don't look as
          nice as your did, but if you keep looking, i'm sure
          you can find one. Doug

        • henryblairjr@bellsouth.net

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 5, 2006
              Henry:
              You should post the ebay link over on the Travco group also. Just as parts, it's worth a fair
              amount of money. The generator had less than 60 hrs, the AC worked fine, frig worked
              great, no problems with the furnace or recirculating toilet. Fantastic Fan was almost new.
              The new rims and tires cost me over $1200 and it has all complete new brakes and bearings.
              If you want to refer bidders to me to confirm any information, I'm more than willing to talk or
              e-mail with them.

              Kerry
            • davidkerryedwards
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 5, 2006
                Henry:
                This was posted over on the Travco group:
                Price reduced!! 1972 Dodge Travco. 27 foot. 413
                automatic. Dual exhaust. PS, PB. Newer paint. New
                awning. Generator. New upholstery and carpet. Full
                rear
                bathroom with 4 foot tub. Sleeps 4. New tires with
                full wheel covers. Good spare. Full aluminum front
                bumper. Screen door. Microwave. Central heat removed
                for extra storage (we used electric 110 heater
                included). New water heater. Heavy duty trailer
                hitch. All glass good. Stainless roof ladder. Always
                stored inside. No leaks.. Currently stored in
                Dayton, OH. Delivery possible or fly in & drive home.
                $6,000 OBO. Dave at 937-835-5774 or 937-478-3283.

                Kerry

                --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "davidkerryedwards" <kerry.edwards@...> wrote:

                > Henry:
                > You should post the ebay link over on the Travco group also. Just as parts, it's worth a
                fair
                > amount of money. The generator had less than 60 hrs, the AC worked fine, frig worked
                > great, no problems with the furnace or recirculating toilet. Fantastic Fan was almost
                new.
                > The new rims and tires cost me over $1200 and it has all complete new brakes and
                bearings.
                > If you want to refer bidders to me to confirm any information, I'm more than willing to
                talk or
                > e-mail with them.
                >
                > Kerry

              • Eric
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 6, 2006
                  Yo HB ...... why not just DRIVE it back ? ..... put in some flat
                  safety glass and seal-it-off and drive it home ? .... trying to sell
                  that on eBay ... needing towing .. located in SD ??.. !! ... that
                  slaes-job is a ruff-road !