Re: Help or info for a newbie with an '68 Chinook Mobilodge would be appreciated

  • 1977 Champion/Titian
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, dxxx cxxxxx <dc_mopar@...> wrote:

      > yahoo groups will strip out pics you try to send
      > through a posting.

      Only if the group moderator has it set to strip photos. Otherwise yahoo
      now allows you to post photos in your messages.

      Dave
      1977 Titan 517-D

      PS. if you see a photo below works in this group you can post them
      .Otherwise the moderator will have to set this group up to allow this
      to work.

      [22ee] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/championfleetowners/238199326/>

    • dxxx cxxxxx
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        no pic in message, and your link to flickr says the
        photo is private and i am not authorized to see it. D

        --- 1977 Champion/Titian <davheckman@...> wrote:

        > --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, dxxx cxxxxx
        > <dc_mopar@...> wrote:
        >
        > > yahoo groups will strip out pics you try to send
        > > through a posting.
        >
        > Only if the group moderator has it set to strip
        > photos. Otherwise yahoo
        > now allows you to post photos in your messages.
        >
        > Dave
        > 1977 Titan 517-D
        >
        > PS. if you see a photo below works in this group
        > you can post them
        > .Otherwise the moderator will have to set this
        > group up to allow this
        > to work.
        >

        > [22ee]

        <http://www.flickr.com/photos/championfleetowners/238199326/>

        > removed]

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • 1977 Champion/Titian
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
          --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, dxxx cxxxxx <dc_mopar@...> wrote:

          > no pic in message, and your link to flickr says the
          > photo is private and i am not authorized to see it. D

          I saw that it did not work after I posted it. A moderator would have
          to set this group up, before it will work. It will always be private
          when someone clicks on the link that is how I set the photo up. But it
          shows up in messages of other groups that I belong to, that have the
          photo feature enabled.

          Dave
          1977 Titan 517-D