Peices and parts

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Anyone in central California have a wrecked, damaged, or otherwise
      neglected camper, Moter coach or RV they need to get rid of? I am
      retoring a 71 Winnebago and need just about everything inside and on
      the Coach. I finished the engine, tranny and brakes. With kids and
      deployments, I'm having trouble making $$$ for repairs and parts, so
      I'm going to "recyce" and do it all myself. This list is great for
      tips etc! you all rock! ALSO... anyone needing a hand with minor
      stuff from Paso Robles to Santa Barbara... give me a shout.
    • dxxx cxxxxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        Hi, i have many parts and pieces. e-mail me off list
        at: dcmopar@gmail with your needs, Doug