RE: [classicrv] Should we fix this classic? Or? HELP!

  • Wesley Furr
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 4:53 AM
      Well...truth is you never know what's going to go wrong. You could send it
      to the junkyard and get one 10 years newer and end up putting $1500 into it
      and still not have one as nice as what you've got now. I guess motorhomes
      could be a bit different, but it seems like travel trailers after a certain
      point cease to lose value (as long as they are kept in good condition and
      not rotting out, etc). At least that's been my observation with those in
      the 18-20ft range or so.

      You might want to spend a day or 2 shopping around to see what is out there
      that you would like that might replace it...then based on the cost of
      another unit, decide whether to junk or replace it...

      Wesley