Re: Rookie gets RV

  • jimmuston
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2006
      I have some of the original service and repair manuals (in PDF
      format)for the coach side of most 70's series Champion Motorhomes.
      It covers just about everything including wiring for the running
      lights. It helped me get my old girl back in top shape. As for the
      chassis, I bought a repair manual (Dodge truck) from my local auto
      parts store to help with the repairs on that side of things.
      I would be more than happy to share the PDF files with you. They are
      broken down by systems and range in size up to just over 2 MB.

      Jim
      77 Champion Class A