Re: 454 manifold- give away

  • John Sargent
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 8 9:58 PM
      Bill, I have a 1984 Vogue with that engine, any idea how much to box and ship. I live in
      Tucson, a bit long to drive, yet I would love them if shipping is feasible, any thoughts,

      John Sargent
      Tucson, AZ

      --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <buzzegray@...> wrote:

      > I have a pair of exhaust manifolds for a 1985 454/ carb eng. I live
      > near SF California. They came off to put a Banks System on: there was
      > nothing wrong with them. Should I throw them in the scrap metal heap
      > or does someone have a need for them?
      >
      > Bill

    • lorie frye
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 11:02 PM
        Hi, since you are on that subject, can anyone tell me what it might cost to have a new exhaust system, pipes etc. put on my 1971 Winnebago? Thanks, Lorie

        John Sargent <jsargent_2005@...> wrote: Bill, I have a 1984 Vogue with that engine, any idea how much to box and ship. I live in
        Tucson, a bit long to drive, yet I would love them if shipping is feasible, any thoughts,

        John Sargent
        Tucson, AZ

        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <buzzegray@...> wrote:

        > I have a pair of exhaust manifolds for a 1985 454/ carb eng. I live
        > near SF California. They came off to put a Banks System on: there was
        > nothing wrong with them. Should I throw them in the scrap metal heap
        > or does someone have a need for them?
        >
        > Bill

      • lorie frye
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 11:02 PM