1971 Starcraft

  • grammiilene
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi. I am a newbie and just purchased a 1971 Starcraft. Since I am a
      newbie, a manual would really be of great help to me. Does anyone have
      a manual or know of a website that one could be downloaded from?
    • grammiilene
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "grammiilene" <grammiilene@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi. I am a newbie and just purchased a 1971 Starcraft. Since I am a
        > newbie, a manual would really be of great help to me. Does anyone
        have
        > a manual or know of a website that one could be downloaded from?

        I should specify that this is a popup tent trailer.
      • rod moore
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
          star craft should have its own website. if not let me know and i will try to help. i used to own a 72 star craft. if you have any questions i would be more than willing to help.

          grammiilene <grammiilene@...> wrote:
          Hi. I am a newbie and just purchased a 1971 Starcraft. Since I am a
          newbie, a manual would really be of great help to me. Does anyone have
          a manual or know of a website that one could be downloaded from?

          Camping Camping food Camping first aid kit Camping equipment Camping tents Camping gear