New "baby"

  • lisa_b_r
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hey Sherri! That is really great news! It sounds like you found
      the 'perfect' Class C for you. All of the time you spent looking for
      the right unit, even the time spent looking at the one with the leak,
      led up to this, so it was all worth it! (and all of that is very
      promising to me, too, since we're looking and won't buy until it's
      right!)

      Congrats again!
      Lisa
    • Sherri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2006
        Blank All that looking last year helped too. The Class B was a good
        purchase then and this Class C is better than we would have bought last
        year, so it has all fallen into place. Having checked out the leaker that
        is exactly like the one we ended up with, also proved valuable in comparing
        two similare rigs.
        It was nerve wracking though. We hated to sell the B before finding a C
        because our first faire is only five or six weeks away! However, last year
        we went to all the early shows that are the ones farthest away, with the
        tent, or staying in motels. We only used our B a few times.
        It is SUCH a relief to know we have a big bed to crawl into after a long fun
        day at faire too.
        aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
        Thanks Lisa!

        lisa_b_r wrote:

        Hey Sherri! That is really great news! It sounds like you found
        the 'perfect' Class C for you. All of the time you spent looking for
        the right unit, even the time spent looking at the one with the leak,
        led up to this, so it was all worth it! (and all of that is very
        promising to me, too, since we're looking and won't buy until it's
        right!)

        Congrats again!
        Lisa

      • Mike Cunningham
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          I have a 25 foot 71 Revcon with all the extras . Gets mpg on long trips. Contact me if anyone interested. Live in LA California
          Will sell for a reasonable price

          Ron

          lisa_b_r wrote:

          Hey Sherri! That is really great news! It sounds like you found
          the 'perfect' Class C for you. All of the time you spent looking for
          the right unit, even the time spent looking at the one with the leak,
          led up to this, so it was all worth it! (and all of that is very
          promising to me, too, since we're looking and won't buy until it's
          right!)

          Congrats again!
          Lisa

          Camping Camping food Camping first aid kit Camping equipment Camping tents Camping gear

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
            Ron, the numbers musta fallen off on your mpg report...

            I'd like to know more about your Revcon. You can reach me at mark@.... Any pictures you can send would be most welcome.

            I have a Revcon ('78), but now, having seen mine, some of my friends are interested as well. Naturally, I'll want to know what works, what doesn't, how long you've owned it, and the age of the tires, and what sort of price range you're thinking about, for starters.

            Thanks,

            Mark in Modesto