1976 Dodge Class C available for free!

  • mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      This is located in Upstate NY in Scotia. It will need work but is
      being offered for free. I can send pictures to you if you would like
      or post them to the group.

      I do not own this, it is being offered on a "freecycle" list and so
      far has had no bites. The owner just wants it out of his yard.

      Just thought I'd post this to see if anyone would like to get it (if
      you're close by) and restore it.

      Mike.