Off topic, Afghanistan is not too bad...

  • William Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Well Y'all to say I miss the comforts of my old motor home right
      almost as much as I am missing my home and wife would not be
      stretching things too much. Thank you to al lwho wished me luck on
      the board and via email. Overrall conditions are not too bad here,
      what more could i ask for I have sand, sun, sometimes a nice bit of
      wind... OK so there is that no water thing to mess up the perfect
      vacation. Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that I am
      here and doing fairly well.

      Bill Harris
      Bagram AFB Afghanistan
    • Duane