disaster

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Bought my 83 Champion in Nov 03, Joined this group in Jan 04.
      Been lurking mostly. Have really enjoyed this community.
      I have developed a real bond with RV'ers although I have only been out
      camping six times.

      I found I enjoy RV's so much I decided to seek employment with a
      nearby RV dealer. Just finished my first week. I hope to soon assume
      the management of the web site and work in marketing.

      My company has put together a team to assist the relief effort for
      Katrina working with FEMA to get temporary housing in the form of
      travel trailers. If you know of someone in that area with needs,
      there are contact numbers on the website at www.sagonrv.com

      My heart goes out to those that have lost so much.

      grace to all,
      Jim