Lets Help the Hurricane Victims

  • Marsha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I know this isn't RV related, but I would like to ask all of you in
      this group to try to donate a few dollars to the Red Cross to help our
      hurricane survivors.

      Living in my little old RV in Lake Elsinore, I feel as though I live in
      a castle of gold compared to what those in the hurrican path have. My
      heart and prayers go out to all of them, and to all of you in that you
      find a way to "help".

      Thank you for reading this post.

      Marsha S, Lake Elsinore, So Calif.