Re: [classicrv] Digest Number 1953

  • Deborah Merrill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 12:42 PM
      Hmm, I have a wall where the stove ends on one side and where the fridge
      ends on the other side. Then there's a closet on the other side of the wall
      from the stove and the shower on the other side of the wall from the fridge.
      Potty in the center back.

      There's no place behind the sink for the table and I have mine under the
      mattress in the bunk. Since it has the two round metal receptacles for the
      legs it doesn't lie flat though and it just seems to me there must be a
      better place to store it.

      I do have split side doors. Is that where you store the table top behind
      the sink? The space between the sink and the side door? I don't know if
      mine will fit there; I think it might be too long.

      Sherri, where were the pics of your van? I can't seem to find them now.

      Deb in PA
      '86 Ford Econoline Class B

      > Message: 11
      > Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:35:25 -0700
      > From: Sherri D <angelic@...>
      > Subject: Re: Almost ready to camp-Deborah
      >
      > Same here...sink, stove, fridge, small closet, then the back where the
      > toilet is.
      > Other side is sofa, storage, and shower.
      > Table top is stored behind the sink. We have a split side door. Maybe
      > that made a difference? I can't recall what your side door was.

    • Sherri D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 1:10 PM
        I sent you a better photo off list.
        Yes we store our table between the sink and door.

        Sherri