A real CLASSSIC RV

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello,
      I just saw this on ebay and of course had to share ..What a wild
      roof line and check out this ...One of twelve built..heres the auction
      number 4559326611 ...just punch this number in the search window and
      check it out.I would be proud to own it ..I think it looks cool but I
      was beat up a lot in the east side of Detroit!
      Michael
    • Chuck C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thanks for shareing that one Michael