Re: [classicrv] Digest Number 1923

  • susiea1000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      In a message dated 6/1/2005 8:14:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      classicrv@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Making progress on refurb
      **
      Hi Tam and all

      for removing the painted stripes, you might try the Awesome salt based
      cleanser they sell at the Dollar Tree stores...it really is Awesome, be careful to
      start with dilution with water and work till it seems to take some off,

      it definitely takes off oxidation and if the paint has oxidized enough a lot
      of it will come off with each try...

      if you like this cleanser, and it works on everything, you can get a gallon
      of Purple Power that is the same thing, different color, at Walmart for around
      $5 per gallon..

      I used it on the exterior of the motor home, on the seats and dash,
      etc...just not too strong, never on windows as it can etch them...

      I use it on my tile floors of the house and suck it up with the shop vac, it
      is ideal for this as it is low foaming , non toxic, no smell and really
      dissolves everything on the tile leaving a nice shine....need to do some floors
      today!

      It cuts grease so you can use it for driveway spots also...any greasy stuff
      in the kitchen, bathrooms come out great too..

      well, I've convinced myself I have to go clean...

      Susie in Tampa, rainy rainy rainy for the past 3 days....finally we get rain
      and a whole month's worth in a few hours!!!