ElJay Travel Trailer

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Just bought an old ElJay travel trailer and wonder if anyone out there
      has heard of them. Can't find much on google or other search's. It was
      made in NH by ElJay Manufacturing and is somewhere around 1960
      vintage. Well you said classics so if any 'oldtimers' can tell me
      about this thing I'd love to know more about it. It is in very good
      shape and I wonder if it's worth restoring (some minor aging). I can't
      even find the information plate for regestration. I found a number
      stamped on a plain aluminum plate in the closet all it has is the
      number A561 that's it, no model, or date of manufacture.

      Wildbill
    • denisond3d3
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        --- In classicrv@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <wildbill_hickup@y...> wrote:

        > Just bought an old ElJay travel trailer and wonder if anyone out there
        > has heard of them.
        I presume you have stumbled onto:
        www.allmanufacturedhomes.com/html/vintage_mobile_homes.htm
        and: http://www.tincantourists.com/
        I figure if an email to those two groups cant get you any more info on
        it, then you might have to be the worlds expect on the brand.